Buzzing Bottom Of Foot What Do U Love Most About Summer?

What do u love most about summer? - buzzing bottom of foot

4 me, I LUV;

The smell of sunscreen and insect repellent cuz it smells like summer

go swimming if I'm wrong, there's nothing better 2 soft drinks (not the 2 big fan of water parks, if you are nothing more than a pipe or spray when walking or not) to / from them

Power 2 Wear almost nothing in the back / garden, just a bathing suit or otherwise. U can barefoot, and if hot enough for sandals or something Hafta only 2 meters makes sense that keeping the funds to melt.

The feeling of "aliveness". Long live the summer and winter is still dead. (remember the winter cuz), there are cicadas in the summer (which helped understand why the 1st Winter seems so dead, esp. @ Nite.)

I've also noticed that during the summer, power lines 2, they seem to produce this kind of "buzz" that can not be heard during the coldest hours of the year. The know what it is, but I like cuz I noticed only in the summer, reminds me of Summer Dayz.

9 comments:

Santos said...

No school, party, sleep, walk with my friends, the beach, tanning beds, do not be too much with jackets, shoes, swimwear, camping, playing country. . The list is endless! :)

Kayla J said...

not the task of the dream of summer sheds

Penny Mae said...

Ass in the world where I live lol
Nothing is optional
no tanlines
Heat love
Occasional storms

CeeJ said...

NOTHING !!!!!!! I hate the summer! Winter is my season:)

Anonymous said...

No snow or ice on the roads. Do in our city, the cleaning of ice and snow and the roads are hard, strong, wrecked car tearing the trail of misery!

I love to fight not with my family and my daughter in school. We can all sleep and lazy.

Jane S said...

Wow, you need to write a poem or something.
For me it is just at home doing nothing for a few months

Heavenly H said...

Freedom and fun!

ladyjane said...

I like the sound of summer in the evening.

EMK said...

When it is finished.

Post a Comment