My Bikini Line What Wax Should I Buy For My Bikini Line?

What wax should I buy for my bikini line? - my bikini line

I'm going on vacation in a few days, and I have my bikini wax. No time to go to the wax and tried NADS does not! Depliatories about half the hair is growing too fast. Razor Razor Burn me. What should I use wax that can be purchased in a pharmacy like rite? When not working NADS Hair Removal Gel Wax Parissa for me? I try Parissa hair short and thick or facial and bikini, or the new face and bikini area sensitive? Advice? Thank you!

2 comments:

Janie W said...

ok a lot of things wax.taht as a way to give birth. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ OK maybe not much, but it still does hurt bad.
Sally Hansen used material.
Nair feels the situation there.
Umm Sally Hansen Spray Shower off.u do not distribute anything.jsut the cream or spray.
and ................... off.or shower if you u want to try something different
But try to purchase Sally Hansen

andi w said...

Look for sugar wax that is less irritating and use cloth strips - they work much better.

Post a Comment