Google Burnout Create Camera Flashes With Photoshop CS4?

Create Camera Flashes with Photoshop CS4? - google burnout

Hello,
Long story short, I have a close-up of the bike and I added an exhaust to smoke. The fund is composed of a variety of NASCAR.

I would like to add flashes of cameras in the crowd, they seem to flash pictures of the bike to take a burnout.

As a rule, always what I like Google or Yahoo to find, but is a misnomer. If I do not know, please let me know the camera's flash directly the long term.

Thanks

2 comments:

Picture Taker said...

Use the eraser tool. Set the background color white or a very cool blue and white. Press the down arrow to the tip of the brush beside the word "and select a shape that looks good for you. There are some groups of rounded, but then they start to a variety of ways. The first group to The round shapes are defined as "Splash." Select the gum by spraying of 59 pixels and see what you think. Depending on the size of the image, you can increase or decrease the size of brushes. (Do this via the " [ "or"] "keys.)

After the game with "Splash" a little bit, see the other forms. I think that "star" quite well - perhaps better - and this is fuzz.

Candid Chris said...

This is a shot in the day and want to add a photo flash in the background? Okay!
Try the "Star Cut" tool cookie in different sizes and opacity.

Post a Comment