Pressure Cooker Gauge How Do I Can Salmon With A Pressure COOKER?

How do i can salmon with a pressure COOKER? - pressure cooker gauge

I have not succeeded in a pressure cooker I bought a pressure cooker (5.7-liter aluminum-presto, you have a pressure regulator, but not a gauge of how long after the search that the regulator reduces I leave (the rock of the controller is seems to rock)
Anyway, I have a good amount of fruit and vegetable preserves only the method of boiling water, pressure, too much, any help is welcome, of course, high pressure, not by pressure pot.

1 comments:

ssony said...

Here I hope this helps ...

Canned salmon (quart)

Salmon, cut 1 "x 1 1 / 2" pieces (fillet and skin)
1 / 2 tsp. Salt (not iodized)
1 teaspoon of soup. White wine vinegar

Cut salmon into 1 "x 1 1 / 2" pieces and press in half-liter bottles. Unscrew the lid and bake 10 pounds of pressure with pressure for 90 minutes. Remove from heat, until the pressure is reduced. Open kitchen and cool in glasses.

Post a Comment